We are building our solutions using JEE technologies. Using WildFly AS as our preferred platform, but have experiences with WebSphere and WebLogic too. To enable configurable business logic we use Drools. Our favourite frontend developemnt framework is GWT. We know and use JSF, Oracle ADF, and Vaadin based on customer needs and requirements. Liferay is used in case of enterprise portal needs.
Doing majority of our work on enterprise type projects, directly translates into extensive experience with systems integration. We leverage the power of SOA and web services, are fluent in SOAP and REST protocols, and have extensive experience in health care information exchange standards like HL7, IHE and DICOM.
Pentaho Mondrian is our reporting engine of choice. We use it for complex multidimensional reports and data analysis. In different scenarios we use Birt as an embedded reporting engine
Our solutions are database agnostic. We have extensive expertise with MS SQL server and Postgre SQL, but we work with Oracle, IBM DB2 and MySQL as well.
Clients Worked With
Cups of Coffee
- University Medical Centre Ljubljana
- Institute of Oncology Ljubljana
- National Institute of Public Health
- Cancer Registry RS
- Valdoltra Orthopedic Hospital
- General Hospital Slovenj Gradec
- General Hospital Izola
- University Clinic of Pulmonary and Allergic Diseases Golnik
- Health Centre Tolmin
- Health Centre Lendava
- ZVD – Institute of Occupational Safety d.o.o.
- Interexport d.o.o.
- Inotherm d.o.o.
- KLS Ljubno d.d.
- SRC.SI d.d.
- Solvera Lynx d.o.o.
- Parsek d.o.o.
- Ixtlan Team d.o.o.
- NLB Vita d.d.
- Avtotransporti Kastelic s.p.
- SiMobil d.d.
- Mobitel d.d.
- Koebler (AT/Graz)
- EGIZ NetEurope (IT/Trieste)
- Ministry of health RS
- Ministry of the interior RS
- National Assembly RS